Thursday, October 22, 2015

Say Good Bye to Summer, Sandal Heels

      Today I want to tell you about my solution to summer, sandal heels. Every summer I spend my days running around either barefoot or with sandals on and there is zero possibility you will catch me wearing socks with my sandals. This leaves me with super, dry, cracked heels. I try making sure I lotion them up but it just doesn't seem to work. So my solution actually came around while I was reviewing products. This is an item I received from one of my favorite sites. It is an electronic callus remover. I tested a couple others also. This one is the only battery operated one that competes with the plug in style. This means I can take it with me when I travel too. Who wants to go to the beach and have dry cracked heels on day three? Not me. What's even better is I can use this on my DRY feet. Don't get me wrong I still love a good foot soak, but I don't have time or energy for that every night. With this I can simply sit and watch TV while correcting my feet and bringing back the soft. I nice lotion afterwards and a cotton pair of socks help keep me from needing it everyday. Check it out HERE if you are looking for an inexpensive cure for cracked heels. 


No comments:

Post a Comment