Monday, September 14, 2015

Today's Delivery

This is going to be a quick and simple one. I am just going to show you a bunch of items I like that I received this week. I will also add links so you can check them out yourself. It is getting late and I need to get ready for bed, but I cannot keep putting these posts off. Lol

First item is Perennial Essentials it is a facial moisturizer that actually does the job. I should mention right off the bat that I do not like using it when my face is dirty, because it picks up all the dirt like eraser marks. I am adding this to my morning routine. It left my face super moisturized without the greasy feeling. This is great because I have been using some strong toners to balance everything out and their strength can really dry me out. It also has a great crisp, clean scent that comes from the Aloe Vera and other essential ingredients. It was a lucky snag for me.

pmbf3cf9b433712b4e1dcd30b493a49322
My next two favorite finds are powdered foods. Don't worry not the survivalist stuff. I received both Vanilla Bean and Dark Cocoa powders. Everyone knows how much I love cooking and experimenting. I am actually going to dedicate an entire post tomorrow about the Vanilla Bean powder because it wasn't until I received this that I found out all the amazing things it does. The Vanilla Bean Powder is sold by Sunny Day Organics and is produced on family owned farms and bought at Fair Trade prices. It is an amazing product that I really recommend every person to take a look at. Tomorrow I will post more on it and hope you stop by to check it out.

pme13cb51be8aec520623e1e2ac5c30bbd


The Dark Cocoa powder is right there with the Vanilla Bean powder. It is also an organic product that has many special benefits. There are tons and tons of uses for it as well, but I cannot express my love for it more than by drinking a big mug of homemade hot dark chocolate. This will be featured in an upcoming holiday blog. No person should go without a mug of this cocoa. I really thought all cocoa powder was the same, boy was I wrong. This also comes with a great e-recipe book that they email to you. I have already gone looking through it and will be using almost all of them. For those of my friends and family reading this, please do not tell mom. I am getting her a bag of both of these powders for Christmas. Although since I get to eat everything she makes, it's kind of like a present for me too. Hehehe

FineNaturals
My last item and then I will head to bed and leave you all to your shopping desires. This is a 40 piece photo booth prop DIY kit. This kit if filled with fun glasses, mustaches, smiles, hats, and more. This is great for anyone that is have any kind of event, whether it is a small family get together or  
big charity ball. Because they are not themed items, they can be used for any event. They also are sturdy enough to be used over and over again. These are also great for kids and families just to get out and have fun. Take some along with you and put a beard on Lincoln at Mt Rushmore. I am putting up a pic, but I have not put them together yet. I am having a family get together in a couple weeks and I want to use them then. I will post pictures of them. I wish I had found these earlier they would have been super fun at my 20th high school reunion. 



For now, these are my favorite finds of the day. No, I did not list any frugal finds today, but I did list some great items that are worth paying full price for. Although, I will let you in on a secret. If you head to Tomoson.com or GiveawayService.com and you are an Amazon Prime Member you can try these beauties out at a steep discount or for free. 



No comments:

Post a Comment