Thursday, October 29, 2015

Candles for Every Occasion

I found the best soy candles ever and they come from a quaint company that is super sweet. I am actually wanting to have some more occasions around here. They have a large selection of candles for every occasion. I purchased their HAPPY BIRTHDAY candle. It smells so clean and fresh and I am just thrilled with using soy in the house. For those of you that follow me or know me personally, know that I have weird allergies to scents. I cannot burn most candles because of the smoke they leave in the air. I have zero problems with these candles. The fact that they burn for a long time because they come in a gorgeous jar is just an added bonus. 

I gave the HAPPY BIRTHDAY candle to my mother, but honestly I was really tempted to keep it for myself. She loved the candle and she has mentioned it to me a couple times now. For those of you that know mom, she LOVES candles. Funny enough though she is irritated with how long it burns. She has burnt it every night for about two hours for the last ten days. The reason she wants it to burn away quicker is because she totally wants to re-use the jar. Lol. With all the birthdays coming up in November I am definitely going to be buying one of the HAPPY BIRTHDAY candles in the cinnamon scent. I am giving this candle 5 stars. 



Purchase on Amazon HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment