Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Meat Thermometer

Sorry, it has taken me so long to get around to updating this post. This is an amazing meat thermometer that I received to review. I am so excited to share their information with you. I have several thermometers, because I go through them like others go through socks. Lol. This one in particular I am keeping out in my outdoor grill kitchenette. It is perfect, because I can store it without danger of getting stabbed. This means I can carry it around in my apron pocket while I am grilling. 

While being safe is always a great reason to have any item, this made me fall in love with it for its accuracy. It reads all temperatures super quick and I never have to second guess whether it's correct. It has proved itself several times now. Let's put it this way, I trusted it to get me through smoking a turkey for Thanksgiving. I only use the best equipment for that. I am including a link to the item under the picture. If you're interested, check out the reviews from other consumers.



Click Here to Check Out What Others are Saying

No comments:

Post a Comment